Saturday, January 28, 2006

Oaf! The sun is shining and I'm inside...


So wrong, so very very wrong... I can hear the children playing in the pool, birds chirping and the start of a great party next door all the while I'm working up a sweat, sitting at my computer working through my all important paper. Had put my hand up do help organise a family reunion and were expecting say 80. Well the numbers are now sitting on 160+ and hence the work load has also doubled. Excitingly enough the hui is next weekend and cant wait to get the family whakapapa (history) out and of course being the delegated whanau IT freak, have lined up all the projectors, the digital cameras, powerpoint presentations, scanners etc... so my list of things to do is huge and this entry really is assiting in the procrasination of the obvious... I want to be outside getting a tan, and in the water....................... okay back to work

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the family reunion .. should be great fun, especially the challenge of helping on the organising side!
Let us know how it goes :)
Waitangi Weekend is it?