Friday, April 28, 2006

How quickly they grow


and though its not a birthday my oldest son seems to be maturing infront of my very eyes over the past five days. So is this puberty??? Looking at my nieces of the same age, I'm thinking yes, looking at my son... ummm not sure, physically hes not so much developing just getting bigger...thinking for boys it starts a little later... but took this photo of him and I cant see 'that' child anymore maybe I should put him on more vitamin to counteract the up and coming hormones...

On the scrapbooking front I haven't brought my gears home from the batch so havent done anymore than what I did in the weekend. Although I have finished my journalling but need my cardstock so I can cut it up ink it and then add it on.... but my picture mate has arrived so feeling stoked about that!!

Well end of my holidays to so thats something to mourn but dont lecturer till Tuesday and the folloing week I have Monday and Tuesday off so thats a great consalition prize :) Okay better go and clean my house................... boring............

5 comments:

Yolande said...

Cool pic and love those brushes. The girls will be in for a treat at scrapcamp when you show them some of your "stuff".
Isn't is scary watching them grow... After seeing Delys's BLOOM layout - I took another look at DD and saw womanly parts I never saw before. SCARY!

Yolande said...

Oh and forgot to say - YAHAY for your picturemate arriving. Go you!

Anonymous said...

yay for new technology toys eh!!
Have fun ... get those notes sorted for scrapcamp so we can ask lots of questions!! LOL

Delys said...

WTG on the picture mate...Can see you snapping and printing everywhere! (Although we dont want toilet shots okay?)Lmao!
Enjoy you last couple of 'free' days.

Sandra said...

They grow up far too quick methinks!!!! You must really be enjoying having some holidays or 'down time' with your new job. Go you!! Can't wait for brushes lessons at scrapcamp.