Sunday, February 19, 2006

Kitchen Table Take Over

is what I'm resigned to at the moment. My take over the world plans are currently on hold, however on winning of Lotto I shall recommence.... So back to the table. Made a hell of a lot of mess last night which isnt my usual style as am usually somewhat tidy I think.. but last night all went to custard and I create an abyss where things that were in my hand then disappeared for about 10 minutes despite my frantic search and words of 'where did I put that bloddy thing'... spouted forth so.............. felt chaotic which is unusual. So thats my kitchen table aka scrap space...

To that I actually only started and completed a double layout and a single page LO while the rest of the time was spent complete other pages which had no journalling. This took ages which I guess resulted in my OHT frenzy but felt good to get it done. Also finished of my mini boxed albu, from last KS Scrap n Relax which just need me to add in the photos. So all in all a great night which ended at 2.36am.... tonight I'm aiming for about 12.

My double LO is using the Blitzen pack I won from a game of Bingo and it just happened that the colours match the green tarp we had used one night and of course the Lion Red, Steinies and Waikato, which I think captures most of the Kiwi Xmas I have been too. However used them for an imprompt Easter Party we had so yip....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely layout Michelle - I really like your stuff :) You're right - Blitzen goes so well with those photos.

Anonymous said...

They are awesome layouts Michelle, I like the way you have used the Blitzen papers. Keep it up!