Sunday, January 15, 2006

Time for challenges



So have decided against my better judgement because I have nothing to do except raise four children and work full time, to pick up on a challenge so will try a couple of them..... ummm will do a now and then challenge because I would like to scrap a few more pages about me this year... something that I could hand to my daughter, grandaughter so I'll start there and second challenge more phots of me.. my how interesting... evidence of weight gain...:)



Went to my newphew's 2nd birthday today and have included a couple of photos that show the difference when applying the colour pop action. I thought it was awesome. For his birthday I made a little mini album but forgot to take photos so will have to go back and do that otherwise you wont see that I'm actually doing anything :)












I think this maybe cheating but completed this clipboard in our Dec Scrap n Relax class with Yolande but again evidence that I am moving forward even though I had to go backwards to prove it!

No comments: