Monday, January 09, 2006

Dec Crop in Tauranga

Well its Monday now, but did have a scrap n relax with Yolande and the crew on Saturday. Umm what did I complete??? In all honestly not a lot.. had been missing classes so much that on arrival I just wanted to bask in the reality of actually being there and enjoyed the whole relax bit of the scrap session. However in saying that I did get through three clipboards which shall be distributed to my children teachers and my sister who is a teacher but no inspiration what so ever to do a layout............. absolute nin tuck (my sons word means same as zilch). Found a task I dont like doing, which supports my wish lish, and that is cutting out fancy styled letters. Thats was painful.... so family bring on the alpha bars or whatever you can themBut as usual had a great time at the class and am looking forward to getting to the Heidi Swapp class which I did for get to book into.. so better do that tonight. Looking forward to the classes for 2006.M

No comments: