Wednesday, January 10, 2007

No rest for the wicked...

So its that full on time of year but have been having a blast given its so quiet. On the blog front well was thinking of changing and have even go tme a new address but wanted to stick it out a bit more here and see how I go re getting some photos up. Kinda attached to this one really but will see I guess.
Havent had a break except for stat holidays, but with the strange weather my allergies and sinuses are having a ball. Been busy with a shoot with a family reunion (imagine pictures here of about 60 maori standing infront of a marae :) and creating some 6x6 calendars (imagine a calendar here with my daughter in her fairy dress) and dvds and some family shots. Have been spending a lot of time thinking about the use of light in my photography and how it effects/ affects the mood. Have been fortunate enough to be supported by Mandi. She rocks and has been forthcoming with sharing not only her experience but also in her practical as solutions.
So with my new love (yip out of the way hubby) we hanging like mates do and taking alot (and I mean alot) of photos.
So looking forward to a few things as well and one includes heading to Whakatane this weekend to catch up with Delys and crew. Wicked, looking forward to that one I tell yah. And also doing some PS Tips with SE and congrats to Lisa for getting her website up..
Ok better check the kids. Can only hear 2 crying and not 4... ummmmm LOL

No comments: