Saturday, June 24, 2006

Smack my bloggin hand!!




One could be forgiven in thinking I do not scrap any more. Problem is have to clean the house before I can get to the kitchen table to start creating and secondly have to unpack the whole thing before children awaken!!! I want my own space room!!

Ok well its late.... 3am to be precise ish and I have been in the process of finishing and starting pages adn so far I am at 5 which is good for me considering I started at 10.30pm. Of the six three I did at scrapcamp but didnt get finished and of the three one is nicks class and the other 2 are my sad own designs..... working on compleing the FAYE album this weekend and am on a baby joseph buzz at the mo'. So will post in the morning.... remembering morning as in risng could be at about 1 at this rate............

phoyos.....before and after shots........... and some variations... if you want to know how to do something specifically let me know and I'll post the detail.... or should I save it all for the nov scrapcamp.... yolande??? hehehe

Oh yeah we won the social grade at netball final score 28 - 36 it was close I tell not much in it up unitl the 3rd quarter however because we won we now have to go up to the open fit grade (key word being fit in case you missed it)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha on the *open fit* grade Michelle ... though you do have a few months to prepare? and motivation!! LOL

Mel said...

Fantastic photos, Michelle - I particularly like the back view of the 2 kids and how you squewed (is that a word) the photo so it's tilted. Well done