Sunday, June 11, 2006

Photos gone wrong



Well its late of course so have been playing on photoshop and going through some photos that I would usually have deleted but instead going thru them i decided to artistly photoshopistly recreate them. The left is the orginal bad colour, out of focus, blah blah, middle one, cropped, colour variated, saturation increase blah blah while the last one is my new fav weapon which still needs me to tweak again. Ok let me know if they look terribly pale on your screen... I'm working of a screen that has a terminal illness and dying slowly so everything looks much darker... i should work off the laptop but cant be bothered setting it up. And like Yolande and Lianne am missing people comments and thanks to those who do!! So if your reading let me know which of the two you like :)

Actually got some scrapbooking done, bring on Yolande KS July class I'm busting to hook uo with everyone. Day in breif, woke up late, lounged around for ages, did some scrapbooking, went to visit my dad, searched for his and mums passport for 2 hours but found $1000 cash that she had stashed in a safe place about a year ago instead (wont tell everyone about that 'special place' mum) had a lovely afternoon nap followed by a mad afternoon with my daughter returning home from her auntys house and played referree between my two sons.
Habve been strolling the blogs and great to see Keishas blog back up and running. Love her work and will now have a play with my HS frames but miss my sewing machine something chronic. Actually picked it up at the op shop for $10 but lost the bobbin and havent been able to find a replacement one for the model ...... sigh Have also been enjoying Cynthias blog, Rachel Richters updated blog, and Desiree as well so guess I'll be awake for many hours

8 comments:

Delys said...

Love the photos Michelle! Lol at your mums stash! My Mum has a stash and I admit to having one too. Usually gets spent on scrapbooking though!

Penny said...

Hmmm on my screen the middle one looks best and the far right one looks washed out. Great smile on her :)

Kirsty said...

I actually really like the middle photo best. The 3rd one looks a little pale on my screen.
Also - looove the other 2 photos you've taken - esp the sepia one with the baby.

Lynda said...

Middle pic for me too. You posting about the op shop sewing machine has me thinking about checking them out now, mine died a few years back now and I am keen to try out stitching on my layouts.

Anonymous said...

Yep, better colour in the middle one. Good on you for trying a few options!

Anonymous said...

middle one for me Michelle. looks great. I am a bit like your mum, I ahve safe places and then forget where I have them.

Yolande said...

Agreeing the middle one looks great. Sorry about July- its not a happening!!! Just sent out an email. Health is finally getting sorted and FAST yahay yahay yahay..hey do ya reckon you can arrange a scrapbooking session next week at the hospital? LOL

Ali said...

Yeah I agree with Penny (middle one looks more real and far right looks a little unnatural). Absolutely LOVE the pics of the boys - just gorgeous! Ooh and waving hello!