Monday, June 05, 2006

Cards and Floods


On the card front am loving my designing with greetings book. Highly recommended!!
I'm on a card making craze at the moment and decided that I would make me a set for family so they can stop bugging me to make some on short notice (defined as like 10mins before they are leaving for the birthday) so made this jandal/ sandal card for a 21st. Really enjoyed making the jandal card and decided I would use that template often. Will just have to touch up on my skills re joining the chipboard together. But again given the short notice I was stoked.

Also made some birthday invites for our 'pakeha' brother Brett whos 21st is in a couple of weeks. Struggled with the invites being a male and all so took a surfing approach and think that it was probably the inside words that made it funny. Cant see it on the scan but used my heidi swapp beach stamps and on the black card used my versamark as a subtle stamp, whilst on the front used the same stamp Ok so cards to make for

  • June are Sons 9th Bday Card,
  • Niece 1st Bday card
  • Sister in law bday card
  • Another niece 4th bday card
  • mum bday card (no i'm not going to give your age out)
  • 2nd son 8th Bday card
  • brother in law get well son card
  • bretts 21 bday card

Should get my own stamp made at this rate. But yip on my DW calendar was a great idea to just make a whole lot and store them so this could be a go


  • Its been pouring down with rain and theres nothing much to do except watch DVDs and eat food of which is now on short supply:) Theres a flood outside my driveway and has taken a couple of hours to subside. It wasnt deep but it was excuse enough not to go anywhere....

2 comments:

Penny said...

What a cute card! :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card ... and what fun to have a card idea book!
Don't envy you the flooded driveway though!!