Tuesday, March 28, 2006

March is nearly over already

If I could pull myself away from my computer long enough I might find that I would get more scrapbooking done. However now that I'm lecturing have found that I need to be a bit more prepared for my class that I have been over the last two weeks. The first couple weeks were cruisy only because it was concentrating on things like oreintation and study skills 101 sort of thing. However lifes changed as today we started our level 4 on human anatomy and physiology so my head hurts MAJOR. Funniliy enough though, I have managed to incorporate scrapbooking into my class so have a session booked for my students next week... hehe cant believed management approved it and then determined to pay it... wicked who knows maybe able to convert somebody.

Attended a midnight scrap on Friday and managed to complete 2 layout of which was scraplifted except changed a few colours added and few elements and waalah DONE. Was having a tutu in photoshop using the photomerge tool, but ended up combining some digitial elements to get a feel of what the page might look like but instead did both... not the plan but worked out ok. As I have gotten so much more confident with Adobe, finding digital layout an excellent way to practice my new skills but happily report I love paper!!



Good to also have a copy of for keeps too. Mate that was becoming a mission trying to get one, not use to the 'new' layout as yet as the last one I brought came out with a completementary "g" from basic grey (I was serious when I said I was hard press to get one) and had converted back to buying Scrapbook Memories which I still enjoy especially for the photo tech info. Congrats to the new DT for Scrapbook Outlet, that must have driven some amazing publicity so great things for Scrapbooking in NZ.

Have been working with our little scrapbook storeowner in Te Puke, so have got four classes booked for April and yeah I get a amount for each student so that converts to product!! I so love product.

Good news on the whanau front, my mother in law was proposed to in the weekend infront of the everyone during a whanau BBQ and my son is competing for the Maori speech awards at his school. Like every parent I soooooo think he should win..... and I sooooooo will go and see the Principle if he doesnt:) Yip I'm one of those parents............ better get to bed........ well maybe soon.......

3 comments:

Delys said...

Oh just love that LO Michelle..you are such a clever clogs with the photoshop...are you gonna have a class on that too?
Where is the Te puke new store its not on the main st is it? I drove so slow past there last weekend intending on finding it but couldnt...I so wanted to rock up and say can I book a class with Michelle?
So when are you having a crop there and Ill be there!

Anonymous said...

Awesome layout Michelle, and a great result for your first attempt. Love the colours!

Anonymous said...

I do consider all of the [url=http://www.frlongchamp-pascher.eu]sac longchamp[/url] ideas you've offered for your post. They're really convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts are very brief for beginners. sac longchamp pas cher neuf [url=http://www.frlongchamp-pascher.eu]sac longchamp pas cher[/url] , Could you please prolong them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post.
You can definitely see your expertise [url=http://www.frlongchamp-pascher.eu]sac longchamp noir pas cher[/url] within the paintings you write. The sector hopes for more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to say how they believe. At all times follow your heart.